CHICAGO, September 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – According to the latest research report, the electric lawn mower market in Europe is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 9.8% by 2027. Electric lawn mowers sales are one of the most important areas of interest for manufacturers. In addition to product growth, sellers are currently focusing on selecting the right distribution networks for their products. They also run effective marketing campaigns to attract customers. In addition, they follow competitive pricing methods to sell their goods to the end users. They are increasingly using online platforms to inform customers of their products. The increasing spread of the internet around the world has made it possible for end users to receive online tips for the use of robotic technologies.
Europe Electric Lawn Mower Market Report Scope
|Market Size (2027)||$4.2 billion|
|Market Size (2021)||$2.4 billion|
|Market Size by Size (2027)||7 million units|
|Market segments||Product, end user, power source, blade type, drive type, start type, distribution channel, and geography|
|countries covered||United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland, Finland, Austria|
Click here to download a free report template
Insigh . keyts
- The increasing integration of sustainable practices into the landscape industry and significant innovations in battery technology is expected to support market growth.
- Increasing government initiatives to keep noise levels low is encouraging the launch of new electric lawn mower models with lower noise emissions. For example, Directive 2000/14/ of the European Commission established several regulations and guidelines for the noise emissions of outdoor equipment.
- Urban green spaces are expected to gain momentum across Europe as they are a major contributor to sustainability. The 2030 EU Biodiversity Strategy aims to bring green infrastructure back to cities. Thus, such initiatives are expected to enhance green spaces across Europe, and thus increase the demand for electric lawn mowers in the market.
- Motorized lawn mowers are the fastest growing segment of the electric lawn mower market. The sector is expected to add $1 billion in revenue during 2021-2027 due to increased demand backed by higher efficiency, high speed and remote access.
- Battery powered lawn mowers are the major revenue contributors to the electric lawn mowers market in Europe and are expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 10.35% during the forecast period.
- The Husqvarna Group, Robert Bosch, Stanley, Black & Decker, Stiga Group and Toro are the dominant players in the electric lawn mower market in Europe. Vendors are making significant investments to improve battery performance, increase uptime, and bring in new features to ensure a sustainable presence in a highly competitive environment.
- Market Size and Revenue Forecast | 2022-2027
- Market dynamics – leading trends, growth drivers, constraints and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Detailed analysis by product, end user, power source, blade type, drive type, starter type, distribution channel, and geography
- Competitive landscape – 8 major vendors and 33 other prominent vendors
Increase manufacturing-led programs and initiatives
Sellers focus on selecting the right distribution networks for the products along with the growth of the product. They also implement successful marketing campaigns to attract end users. End users use different websites to compare specific items as well. Online e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Argos, Best Buy, eBay and OEM e-commerce portals play an important role in spreading interest and awareness of these products.
Many sellers of electric lawn mowers rely on word-of-mouth marketing by existing customers to gain new ones. One of the most important ways to gain customer trust and loyalty is to provide better customer services. This factor helps customers to show more confidence in purchasing branded lawn mowers. Sellers offer referral programs, which reward existing customers for bringing in new customers, thus helping to retain customers.
Effect Increased competition from Chinese sellers
The high cost of battery powered lawn mowers is a major challenge for the adoption of the product in the market, especially in developing countries. Moreover, the development of new models with advanced features and functions adds to the cost of the product. Residential end users are the potential target market for electric lawn mowers, and they are very price sensitive, with affordability as a key purchasing criterion. Hence, the above factors provide opportunities for Chinese sellers, who offer low cost alternatives to tap into market potential.
- Derry & Co
- Honda Motor Company
- Husqvarna Group
- Robert Bush
- Stanley Black and Decker
- stiga group
- Toro . company
Other notable sellers
- Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG
- AL-KO Gardentech
- AC Motor
- Briggs & Stratton
- chirphon group
- Einhell Germany AG
- Emak SpA
- Generac Energy Systems
- Greenworks Tools
- Gray Technology (GTECH)
- Hanghou Fit Robot Technology
- I robot
- LG Electronics
- LINEATIELLE srl
- Milarow HumanTech
- Ningbo NGP Industry Co., Ltd.
- SUMEC Group Corp.
- Tektronic Industries
- Textron’s company
- Kobe Company
- WIPER SRL
- Zipper Maschinen GmbH
- ZHEJIANG TIANCHEN INTELLIGENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- Spa Zucchetti Centro Sistemi
- Walk behind mowers
- robotic lawn mowers
- riding on mowers
- normal driving
- Zero rotation lawn mower
- lawn tractors
- garden tractors
- Residential Users
- Professional landscaping services
- Golf courses and other sports arenas
- government and others
- electric wire
- The battery is charged
- cylinder blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- cover blades
- lifting blades
- manual drive
- AWD (four-wheel drive)
- FWD (front wheel drive)
- RWD (rear wheel drive)
- start key
- Press the start button
- Recoil start (pull / manual / playback)
- United kingdom
Explore our garden tools market profile to learn more about the industry.
Click here to download a free report template
Read some of the bestselling reports:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is a company driven by innovation and quality, providing cutting-edge research solutions to clients around the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports, advisory and advisory services.
We provide comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods, retail technology, automotive, mobility, smart technology, healthcare, life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals, materials, information technology, media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain a detailed analysis of the industry, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton is comprised of a team of incoming and experienced analysts who are proficient in creating conclusive reports. Our professional analysts have perfect market research skills. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to excel in creating robust research reports.
Click here to contact us
+1 302469 0707