Bonnie, September 22, 2022 (The Globe Newswire) – World Cloud Kitchen Market The volume was $63.0 billion in 2021 and it is expected to generate a market size of $373.4 billion by 2030 at a compound annual growth rate of 22% from 2022 to 2030.
Key features of the Cloud Kitchen Market report
- Global Cloud Kitchen Market Capitalization reached $63 Billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22% from 2022 to 2030
- According to a cloud kitchen industry analysis, India was home to more than 3,500 cloud kitchens in 2021
- Asia Pacific cloud kitchen market share will collect about 60% market share in the coming years
- The growth of the cloud kitchen market in North America recorded a significant CAGR during the projected time frame from 2022 to 2030
- Among the nature, the licensed sub-segment collected more than 59% of the total market share in 2021
Request for a free sample report @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2523
|Market||Cloud Kitchen Market|
|Cloud Kitchen Market Size 2021||63.0 billion US dollars|
|Cloud Kitchen Market 2030 forecast||373.4 billion US dollars|
|Cloud Kitchen Market Compound annual growth rate during 2022 – 2030||22.0%|
|Cloud Kitchen Market Analysis period||2018 – 2030|
|Cloud Kitchen Market base year||2021|
|Cloud Kitchen Market forecast data||2022 – 2030|
|covered slices||By type, product type, nature and geography|
|Cloud Kitchen Market Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|An overview of the main companies||Cloud Kitchen, Dahmakan, DoorDash Kitchens, Ghost Kitchen Orlando, Keatz, Kitchen United, Kitopi, Rebel Foods, Starbucks (Star Kitchen), Zuul Kitchen|
|Report coverage||Market trends, drivers, restraints, competitive analysis, player rating, regulations analysis|
Cloud Kitchen Market Dynamics
The global cloud kitchen market is expected to witness potential growth during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030. The growing demand for online food and beverage delivery in recent years is mainly driving the growth of the market. The Covid-19 pandemic has also accelerated the demand for online food delivery as lockdowns and the risk of virus spreading have hampered offline restaurant visits. In addition, the cost-effectiveness associated with cloud kitchens further promotes market growth.
It includes some key notes related to the cloud kitchen industry
- Rebel Foods intends to expand its third-party cooperation with restaurant chains. This strategic move aims to support the cloud kitchen of its gourmet brands such as Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Mandarin Oak and Oven Story, which operates in more than 320 locations. Under the Rebel Launcher program, Rebel Foods is also outsourcing its kitchen to other brands. Mad Over Donuts, Natural’s Ice Cream, Wendy’s, and Anand Sweets are among the 15 restaurant chains the company collaborates with.
- Kitopi, a Dubai-based kitchen cloud platform company, is seeking funding between $150 million and $200 million to expand its presence in Southeast Asia. Kitopi has suspended operations in the United Kingdom and the United States due to the Covid-19 pandemic and is looking to expand its cloud kitchen in the Middle East and Asia. Furthermore, the company, which is headquartered in Dubai, operates nearly 60 kitchens.
- Kitch, the cloud kitchen operator, has announced a partnership with Lebanese restaurant chain Barbar to expand its operations across the GCC in 2021. As part of the franchise contract, the first Barbar restaurant will open in Dubai, followed by seven other restaurants in the UAE. Twenty in Saudi Arabia. In addition, Kitsch plans to open two Barbar restaurants in Qatar by the end of 2022.
- Kouzina, a Bangalore based company, will celebrate 7 years in business in March 2021. It has grown from a single brand kitchen in 2013 to more than 40 multi-brand multi-cloud kitchens in 7 cities across India. In the past seven years, the company has grown steadily. Kouzina provides a digital powered food delivery platform from a network of ultra-focused cloud kitchens.
Check the detailed table of contents of the report @
Cloud Kitchen Market Segmentation
The global Cloud Kitchen market is segmented by type, product type, nature, and geography. The market is divided into three types: freestanding cloud kitchens, shared/combined kitchens, and kitchen disks. Market segments by product type include burger/sandwich, pizza/pasta, chicken, seafood, Mexican/Asian food, and others. The cloud kitchen market is studied via cloud kitchens that are stand-alone and licensed in nature.
The franchise segment leads the market with the highest revenue share (%) and is expected to maintain its dominance with potential growth over the forecast period. The growing trend of franchising outlets around the world, particularly in developing economies, is increasing the value of the regional market.
Cloud Kitchen Market Regional Outlook
North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa make up the global Cloud Kitchen (MEA) industry. The Asia Pacific region is seeing potential growth in the cloud kitchen market, with a double-digit compound annual growth rate (%), and the region is also expected to lead the market from 2022 to 2030. The major economies of the region, including Japan, China and India, It contributes significantly to the regional market value. Market growth in the region is supported by constantly developing economies and the increasing purchasing power of the population. A growing working population in developing economies is driving a massive increase in demand for online food delivery, driving regional market value.
Purchase this premium research report –
Cloud kitchen market players
Some of the leading cloud kitchen companies in the industry include Cloud Kitchen, Dahmakan, Ghost Kitchen Orlando, DoorDash Kitchens, Kitopi, Rebel Foods, Keatz, Kitchen United, Starbucks (Star Kitchen), and Zuul Kitchen. The major players are expanding their presence in developing economies through new cooperation and partnerships in the respective regions.
This report answers the questions
- How big will the Cloud Kitchen Market be in 2021?
- What will be the compound annual growth rate of the cloud kitchen market over the forecast period from 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the major players in the Global Cloud Kitchen Market?
- Which region has the largest stake in Cloud Kitchen Market in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers for Cloud Kitchen Market?
- Who is the largest end-user cloud kitchen market?
- What will the Cloud Kitchen Market be worth in 2030?
Browse more topic search on food Related:
The Malaysia online food delivery market It is expected to reach over $319.1 million by 2026.
Globalism food waste management market The volume reached $39,547 million in 2021 and is expected to generate a market size of $64,025 million by 2030 at a compound annual growth rate of 5.7% from 2022 to 2030.
Globalism A2 Milk Market It was $9,056 million in 2021 and is expected to be worth $38192 million by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate of 17.5% over the coming period from 2022 to 2030.
Around Acumen Research and Consulting:
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global company providing market information and advisory services for the information technology, investment, telecommunications, manufacturing and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and entrepreneurs make fact-based decisions about technology purchases and develop company growth strategies to stay competitive in the marketplace. With a team size of over 100 analysts and a collective experience in the industry of over 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting ensures to deliver a blend of industry knowledge along with expertise on a global and country level.
For the latest update, follow us on Twitter And the, LinkedIn
Mr. Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting